Gabion Mesh / Hex Wire Netting
Hex Gabion Mesh is available in a variety of different specs, including wire thickness, opening size, box dimension and material grade. Consisting of hexagonal wire mesh, gabion box is divided into cells with diagrams in 1 meter or 3ft intervals. The diagram reinforces the structures of gabion basket.
Material: Galvanized iron wire and PVC coated wire,
Galfan (95%zinc - 5%Alu Alloy) low carbon steel wire.
Mesh wire: 2.0mm - 4.0mm
Mesh size: 6x8m, 8x10m, 10x12m, 12x15m, 16x18m
Size: 1x1x1m, 2x1x1m, 3x1x1m, 4x1x1m, 2x1x0.5m, 4x1x0.5m
Selvedge wire diameter: 3.2mm - 4.2mm
Lacing/tie wire : 2.2mm / 3.2mm
Weave style: Double twist hexagonal mesh
We follow the major international standard in our manufacturing process.
ASTM 975 Standards:
Style 1 Galvanized wire as per ASTM A 641, class 3 soft temper
Style 2 Same as style 1 with extra coating with PVC.
Style 3 Zn-5Al or Zn-10Al coated wire as per ASTM A 856, also known as Galfan wire.
EN 10223-3 Standard:
Galvanized wire meets EN 10244-2 and old BS 443
Wire tensile strength is between 380N/mm2 and 550N/mm2 as per BS 1052.
1. Economic. Just put the stone into the gabion and seal.
2. Easily construct, no special technology needed.
3. Strong capacity of withstand nature destroy, rust-resistance and atrocious weather resistance.
4. Affording Large scale distortion, but never be defeated.
5. The slit between the mesh and stone is good for the growth, which can be the part of the environment around.
1. Controlling and leading the river and flood.
2. Flood discharge and lead flow.
3. Rock fall defending.
4. Preventing the water and soil lost.
5. Protecting the bridge.
6. Reinforce fabric.
7. Seashore recovery project.
Группа Продуктов : Габионные Сетки > Гексагональной Сетки Габионных